Sharing Seating Capabilities With Your Collaborator
Social Tables makes it easy and convenient for you to share your event and collaborate with your clients in real time.
There are several levels of sharing permissions that you can grant your collaborator:
- Event Details + View All will only allow them to access, view and upload files to, and comment in the Event Details including viewing objects on a diagram and attendee lists.
- View All will allow them to view objects on a diagram and attendees.
- Diagram Objects will allow them to view objects on a diagram.
- Edit Details + Edit All will only allow them to access, view and upload files to, and comment in Event Details as well as edit diagrams, attendees and add collaborators.
- Full Edit Access allows them to edit diagrams and attendees, check-in and seat attendees.
- Diagram Objects allows them to edit existing objects on a diagram.
- Check-In Attendees only allows them to check-in attendees.
- Seat Attendees allows them to add attendees, seat guests on a diagram and check in guests.
View Only Access: Objects, Objects & Guests
1. Start by selecting Share located in the upper left-hand corner:
2. Enter your client's email address and click on 'Select Permissions'
You will then be prompted to select the permissions for the collaborator. If you want them to only be able to collaborate on the attendees you will select Seat Attendees which allows them to add attendees, seat guests on a diagram and check in guests.
Your client will need to create a free username and password to access the event. They can set up an account at https://login.socialtables.com/signup