Using the Salesforce Integration
Follow these steps to create a guest list from a Salesforce campaign.
- Create a guest list in Social Tables Check-In
- Click Import Guests
- Connect Salesforce
- Allow Access
- Choose a Salesforce Campaign to import
- Map the fields from Salesforce into the available Check-In fields
- Available Check-In Fields
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Groups (Groups guests together based on this field)
- Additional Guests (adds # of additional guests in this field)
- Up to 10 additional Custom Fields
- Sync to Salesforce
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select Sync to Salesforce
- You must sync to Salesforce at least once for the Social Tables Event to appear in Salesforce
- You can sync as many times as necessary!
Make sure your Salesforce administrator has properly installed the Social Tables Events Object into your Salesforce instance before you begin. If this installation is not done properly, you will not be able to sync changes made in Social Tables back to your Salesforce instance.