Creating and Editing Items
Follow the steps below to create new Items and Menus in your Sales and Catering Account.
To edit, delete, or add Items, you will navigate to the settings tab which will be found on the left side panel.
1. Under the items section, click the "Create" icon in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Next you will be prompted to input the information for your new Item. This includes the Item name, category, its taxes and fees, Price, Pricing Unit, and Item Description. When you are done, click the create button.
You also have the ability to add an item directly from the Manage Event Function Tool.
1. In your booking, navigate to your Event Functions. Then to access the Manage Event Function tool, click on the Knife and Fork Icon on the Function you wish to add items to.
2. In the Manage Event functions tool, click on the Add Item button in the upper left. Navigate to the bottom of the drop down and click Add Item.
3. Follow the same steps as above to create your item. Once you've done that, you can choose whether or not you would like to permanently add the item to your inventory. To do so, simply toggle the check box that says Add this item to Inventory before clicking the Create Button.