1. Download our XLSX template
This step is important when you’re first uploading property and room data from ISAC. In Social Tables Home, click “Team Settings,” and then “Integrations.” From there, you have the option of downloading an XLSX file that can act as a template for all the data you plan to upload. It comes pre-made with column headers for Property ID, Property Name, Room ID, and Room Name.
2. Export an event file from your ISAC account.
3. Copy and paste Property Names, Property IDs, Room Names, & Room IDs from the S&C file to the template you downloaded from Social Tables.
3. Head back to Social Tables Home, click Team Settings, and then Integrations. Upload the template.
4. Manually map any properties we didn’t automatically sync.
In the example below, you can see that some imported data from a Sales and Catering file didn’t automatically map. Neither the Property Name, Katyah’s Secret Property, or the Property ID, KATYAH1, exactly match Property data in this user’s Social Tables account. This user simply needs to scroll down this list of properties data available to them until they find matches for Property Name and Property ID. After that, the user can click the lock icon to link the data points together.
5. Click the pencil icon on a property to begin mapping bookable rooms.
Once all the properties from your ISAC file has been correctly mapped to Social Tables properties, you can take the next step by mapping bookable rooms inside each of those properties.
6. Manually map your bookable rooms.
The process for mapping rooms is similar to the process for mapping properties. After you choose which system your file has come from (in this case, ISAC), use the Unmapped Rooms section to link together Room Names and Room IDs from your external account with those you can access in Social Tables. Notice, in the example below, that Room IDs are tagged designating the type of clientele (e.g. MICE, SMERF) that use these particular bookable rooms.
7. Now you’re ready to upload event detail information on an event-by-event basis.