Setting up the Salesforce Integration
Follow these steps to install the Social Tables Check-In Object into your Salesforce instance. You will need a Salesforce Administrator to make these changes to your account.
- Click this link to install the Social Tables Check-In Object into your Salesforce instance. You will see the following prompt (if you would like to install the package to your Salesforce sandbox environment you will need to use the sandbox-specific link in order to do so):
- Install the object (We recommend installing for All Users to ensure your whole team has access to the Check-In Salesforce integration)
- Edit Layout of your Salesforce Lead and/or Contact page (whichever is applicable for your team) to view Social Tables Events Object.
- From the Related Lists, drag & drop Social Tables Events onto the page
- Save the edit
- The only available fields to use, are the default ones. Adding additional fields will prevent the list from syncing
Each Lead/Contact will now have a Social Tables Events section, where each Check-In event they were imported into will appear!
Direct Install Link: https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t5B000000DGW5
This link will only work on a production instance of Salesforce. To install the Social Tables Events Object into a sandbox instance, reach out to your contact at Social Tables or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the integration is setup, read this article on how to begin importing guest lists from Salesforce into Social Tables!